Sunday, July 3, 2011

i calling out.........shamsky

Into your eyes, I see my world,
A world full of countless words,
Each having different story,
Trying to colour in its glory....

Like a love of reservoir,
Your eyes are intense with fire,
Take me away from this jungle,
The world is too complicate to handle....

Like a fresh breath of air,
Your eyes are brimming with care,
Healing my deep wound,
Spreading happiness around.....

Bewitching beauty of your eyes,
Limpid & bright,
Sharing a strong bonding,
It’s a passion never ending.....


Sky looked clear & air was tight,
You entered into my life,
Showing me care & making me delight,
Stars were smiling at me from the height.....

Like a gentle breeze,
You displaced all dud tracks,
And coloured my world,
In the harmonious twilight.....

Holding my hand,
You gave me a reason to live,
A beautiful life,
Life full of painted flowers,
Delicate sunshine & rare rainbows.....

An indelible smile,
Smile bringing life to sleepless eyes,
A spark in the eyes,
Spark that mellow down the fire.....

An immense bliss,
Bliss that never fades away,
A virgin dream,
A dream that I have never seen before.....

I nurtured my love,
In the shadow of your care,
Care causing me to smile back,
But all that I love is,
Only you......


In this dark deadly night,
I am still awake,
Struggling with my thoughts,
In the midst of pure emotions,
Wanting you to share a notion......

Why this tiny eyes looking for you,
Why these empty hands wanna hold you,
Why this shapeless life melting in you,
Why this pure heart longing for you.......

Each my tears singing sweet song,
You will come here all along,
Giving me luxury of a lovely lounge,
One single question still ringing in my mind,
Why this pure heart longing for you......

Myriad of desire rendering into my heart,
Shaking my mystic faith for your part,
I don’t know why, I am losing my vigour,
Making me enfeeble day by day,
Why this pure heart longing for you......

I know we will meet a day or age,
Leaving an inimitable imprint for future,
We will zoom ahead with torrid rain,
Leaving all these nasty pain......


I come to you, you come to me,
Let’s make an ideal world,
Mingle with me, with all your desire,
Give me a complete shape, with your fire,
Still I am thinking why this pure heart,
Longing for you.......................

No comments: